24/7 Residential and Commercial Tax Depreciation
We maximize return range of return $5,000 - $15,000 for Residential Properties, even more for commercial Properties
Quantity surveying as a discipline is lot to define. COSTIN embraces number of services to construction client. Our main servicing area is Tax depreciation report. Others than tax depreciation we are taking the lead consultant role, acting as first point of contract between the design and construction team and client (Property Owners, Investors or Developers).
Our contract administrator's role will generally include:
• Inviting and processing tenders.
• Preparing contract documents for execution.
• Administrating change control procedures.
• Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
• Issuing instructions such as variations, or relating to prime cost sums or making good defects.
• Considering claims.
• Chairing construction progress meetings.
• Preparing and issuing construction progress reports.
• Co-ordinating and instructing site inspectors.
• Agreeing commissioning and testing procedures.
• Agreeing defects reporting procedures.
• Ensuring that project documentation is issued to the client.
• Issuing certificates of practical completion and interim certificates.
• Collating and issuing schedules of defects.
• Issuing the certificate of making good defects.
• Issuing the final certificate.
Quantity Surveyors | Tax depreciation | Cost Consultants | Melbourne | Victoria | 2014 @ Disclaimer Privacy |
Chartered Quantity Surveyors, helping clients make the most from their investment and expenditure in construction properties and their depreciation.
T: 0430 042 884 ABN: 25404450449